Cutest Blog Layout

Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Day I became a Mother - #TBT



Throwback Thursday Photos always have a story ... and here's the quick one behind mine.

That woman above is me - it seems like a lifetime ago.  That newborn, he is mine and he turns 10 years old today.  He was born on a Saturday and the very next day was my First Mother's Day.  All those first-time mother emotions are wrapped up with the holiday and it affects me greatly.  I'm so aware of the mothers around me how devoted we are to our little ones.  If you are a mother - you deserve so much more than this day will bring, but enjoy however you get to celebrate!

I looked at the baby books last night...time to trim the nails.  But look-



I love my boy like crazy!




(I linked up at The Mom Creative)

No comments:

Post a Comment