Cutest Blog Layout

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Where I've Been ...

Yes, it's been a bit quiet on the blog lately - We ended the school year and headed directly for vacation!  While there, I completely unplugged and soaked up time with my family.  I love that we got to enjoy nature and time together - it's the most time this blended family has been together in our back-and-forth worlds of co-parenting.  We loved the time to be together, we bonded and we loved having a relaxed schedule that included daily adventures.  I'm just going to share a few photos and then jump back into blog posting later this week.  Has your summer started yet?





































I'm so thankful we were able to do this - it's the first big vacation that I've taken with my children in several years and we made wonderful memories together.  I can't wait to do it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment