Cutest Blog Layout

Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Break


I didn't mean for our Spring Break to turn into a blogging break, but it totally did.  It's been a physically draining few weeks, and I simply didn't have the energy to keep up.

I had all four wisdom teeth removed at the end of February.  Just as I was truly healing from that procedure, the stomach virus entered our house and one-by-one, every household member fell.  It hit us six for six...boo!  The virus is how we began Spring Break.

But the weather has been gorgeous!  The trees and flowers are in full bloom and the sun has warmed each day.  The longer daylight hours are so welcome.  Also welcome is my mother who came to help during our school break.  Time with Nana is always a treat.








So we have had a lovely visit, and I think we're all recovered. Thankfully, Nana never got sick!

Is spring arriving in your part of the country?

No comments:

Post a Comment