Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, October 31, 2016

Costumes & Colleges

I am solidly in the camp of celebrating Halloween as a cultural holiday and tradition.  My children love to select costumes and I love remembering what they were "into" based on their choice each year.  I steer clear of the scary and go big for the cute.  Of course, with two boys who are now in the tween years, cute is a relative concept.

Yesterday, I was furiously making 4 dozen "Harvest Brownies," (regular brownies with fall-colored sprinkles) for parties at the elementary school.  At the same time, Mr. Wonderful was in his office filling out college forms for his daughter.  Neither of us really wanted to do these tasks, but seeing them both happening at the same reminded me of how quickly the time flies by.  Before I know it, I'll be filling out college forms, too.

So, for today, I'm savoring these little cuties and all the tasks that come with parenting them.














Have great Halloween and enjoy many treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment