Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, April 19, 2021

Spring in My Step

 

I cannot help the feeling of hope that arrives with spring.  This year the sensation feels more intense after a particularly grueling winter, with many planned and unplanned setbacks.  We have made it through.  

Now I am ready to dig in and look forward.  Part of looking forward in our home is a garden.  So this weekend I'm adding more seeds and a few plants, but mostly doing the grunt work to get ready for the beauty later.  

Spring means looking ahead in treasuring the very moment I find myself today.  East Tennessee is beautiful in the fall, but our spring is just as colorful.  The wildflowers, blooming trees are stunning, but it all lasts just a moment.  

I'm reminded to live in this moment and recognize the gifts in my home, my family, my health.  So much of life is fleeting, but grasping to capture what we have just crushes the pleasure of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment