Cutest Blog Layout

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summertime!

With school out a Memorial Day just celebrated, summertime is officially in full swing at our Little House.  So, I thought I'd share some of my absolute summer favorites ... the list is far from all-inclusive, but here's what I'm loving right now:

1. Yankee Candle - Coconut Bay: This is a light and subtle fragrance that just exudes summertime!
Coconut Bay 7oz Tumbler by Yankee Candle
source

2. These sandals.  I have an issue with summer shoes because I just can't stand the thong strap between my toes.  And just about ALL summer shoes seem to have a toe strap.  But my father knows my disdain for thongs and surprised me with these sandals.  They are SO comfortable and mine are black, so I wear them all the time.  Thank you, Daddy!
Easy Spirit Talha Sandal-Extended Sizes Available
source


3. Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops - I'm still dealing with the epic hair fail that happened earlier this spring, but this has helped to smoothe and tame the damage.
source

4. Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Products - I just feel more like cleaning when it smells so good!
source

5. Sonic Vanilla Coke - It's almost a daily habit for me.
source

6. Walking Shorts - My favorite style is from Jones New York with a bit of stretch.  They are comfortable, but can be dressed up for dinner or casual work days.

7. T-Shirt Dress - There is nothing more comfortable!  My current favorite is a basic black one from Lands End. 

8. Sak Cross Body - I've enjoyed the pop of summer color and casual styling of this go-to handbag.  It's big enough to carry all the essentials but doesn't overwhelm. 
source

9. Fresh Produce - There is nothing like the summer strawberries, corn on the cob or plums picked from across the back fence.  I'm enjoying many salads, too!

My favorite Salad!
                                     

10. Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bar - I saw a commercial and knew it would be the summer of the dark chocoate & caramel love.
double caramel ice cream bar
source

So, do you have any summertime crushes?  Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment