Cutest Blog Layout

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Friends in Every Season

I have had a more difficult time developing close friends in my current season of life.  The combination of a large, blended family with odd scheduling, working full time, cultivating a marriage with greater priority than I did the first time and more have made it difficult to connect.  I'm working on that and hoping for improvement.

I think that's why I value my long-time friends so greatly.  They have seen me at my best and my worst.  They are witnesses to my history.  My closest friends live far away, but are near in heart.  I'm so grateful that we have made a tradition of connecting in person whenever possible.  These girls are wonderful encouragers.  They are my sounding board, they point me in the right direction and keep me humble, too.  I couldn't ask for better friends!

This weekend, we get to gather once again and I'm so very excited!  If you have friends in your life, be sure to let them know what they mean to you!

2014

2013

2012

2011

2010

2009

2007

2005

1999


No comments:

Post a Comment