Cutest Blog Layout

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Share the Love!

Sweet Gifts - Cupcake Set

I have loved Valentine's Day since girlhood and it speaks to the 'hopeless romantic' that still remains in my heart. Always, and even more in this season, I use the day to celebrate all the love in my life.  The love of friends and family is one of the greatest gifts He's given, so I was thrilled to share this gift set from Dayspring.
Every good thing is a gift from our God and as Beth recently shared in our Bible study,
 "If it's a good gift, it's a God gift."  We've been given so many.  

I'm giving away one of these gift sets, minus the water bottle (because my own dear girl has already claimed it).  So leave a comment by midnight tonight and you'll qualify to win:
1) Journal
2) Tote
3) Message Pad

To enter Answer this question: What's the most unexpected gift in your life this Valentine's Day?

I hope your day is super special and that you feel an extra sense of His love today.  
We'll be enjoying a heart pizza by candlelight like last year!

Spread the love!

7 comments:

  1. This is the first day of a new job for my husband. He has been unemployed for 10 months. This is definately a God gift. Happy Valentine's Day!

    amanda.corley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day from Finland !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite gift is the sight of my daughter's chocolate-smeared face and a dozen roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That I am actually excited about taking Jason to a national tractor show! Talk about "unexpected"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so nice. We had a sweet Valentine breakfast this morning before school. Happy Valentine's Day.
    Anna
    htpp://lassothemoon.typepad.com
    lassothemoonshop at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got in a stupid crash last Friday. Totally embarrassing, totally my fault due to my carelessness and distraction. It will take 3 days and at least $1,600 to repair my car. And today my boyfriend of 2 years handed me the keys to his 6 speed sports car and said: Will you please go get my mail at the post office? And his trust, and love, and support was my best Valentine's present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Lily certainly deserves the win :) Reminds me that it's not the physical gifts that really count!

    ReplyDelete