Cutest Blog Layout

Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend Fun

My mother is here to visit and it's our first time to have a houseguest now that we are living as a blended family.  It's sure to be loud and messy and fun.  I'm hoping to visit the pumpkin patch and the Smoky Mountains.  I'm probably hoping for too much!  But we'll enjoy each other and soak up the grandmothering.  We sure miss her!

Our families likes to watch movies - and lately I just haven't been all that impressed!  So we are looking forward to November when there are some anticipated releases: Catching Fire

At the end of the month, Monsters U will be released on DVD.  I'm the only one in the family who hasn't seen it yet.  I can't wait!

I love the weekend, but this one isn't going to feel like much downtime.  The children are on "Fall Break."  We get a four-day weekend.  We never had fall break when I was in school, did you?

Be sure to take note of the 'wise' things your child says and share with Campbells!

The tooth fairy has been to our house THREE times this week!  It's crazy!  My oldest boy is growing too fast and the high school girls are busy and gone so very much.  Time is just zooming by! 

Do you have any fun weekend plans?

This guy is such a cutie and seems so big right now.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog. we are also a blended family of seven but blessed. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. I love the phrase, "Blended and Blessed!"

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your blog. we are also a blended family of seven but blessed. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete