1. We are a living example of how God brings something beautiful out of heartache.
2. Our children have an expanded idea of life - it isn't perfect and that's okay.
3. Each of us have a larger sense of gratitude. We have lived through more difficult times and are grateful to come through better.
4. We accept faults with grace. We try to view others with compassion when someone is having a hard day, or week.
5. I see Mr. Wonderful choose us, every single day. This is such a beautiful gift and one I do not take for granted.
For these and so many reasons that I cannot even number, I'm thankful every single day for our beautifully imperfect family! I never want others to wonder whether I think it is worth it - a thousand times, Yes!