Cutest Blog Layout

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

It's Time for a List - Right?

I mean, Santa's making his, so I'm making one, too!  Here's a short list of what is on my mind this week.  There is seriously no order to this one:

1. We have had a really good year and every single person in our family seems a bit more settled and content - our Thanksgiving was filled with true gratitude. 


2. It seems like there is no middle ground between rest and action.  After two days of quiet when our kids were with their other families, everyone came home and the holiday hustle was strong! 


3. Christmas shopping is fun to me and I'm already wrapping up my list - yay!

4. I'm not a fan of cold weather, but I do like sweaters.  In December, I want to wear red every single day.


5. Speaking of red, I love it and Christmas doesn't feel the same without red decor.  I know white and neutral is all the fashion, but give me all things red.


6. If you're giving today, please consider this organization - Mercy House.  Their Fair Trade Friday box is wonderful, too!

7. Are you sending Christmas cards this year?  I hope to get mine out by the end of the week.  I send about 20 each year to family that live far away.  I think it's sad that we get to see family so rarely.


8. School is tough, but even moreso through this season where we are already trying to fit in more.  Necessary struggles, I guess.


9. The late Thanksgiving and mid-week Christmas Day leave us "missing" a weekend of holiday fun...something is gonna have to give, but we will cram in the joy wherever we can. 

10.  I really love my husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment