Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, October 15, 2012

Uncertainty

I know we all live with unpredictability in our lives, no matter our circumstances.  But compared to the married-with-children life that I used to think I had, this Single Mom Life makes me much more aware of my uncertainty.  I am in a season where so much is changing and I feel some anxiety and fear.  I'm trying hard not to let the fear win!  The changes are good ... I need to remember that.  It's just overwhelming and I've seen my hopes and plans fall apart before.  I know it can happen. 

I'm getting to a place where I know that a lot in my life is going to change and feeling ready to take on that uncertainty.  But it doesn't mean I look forward to it.  I look forward to the end results...but walking this path is a challenge.  The prize is that eventually the choice to risk gives way to confidence and trust.

I need to remember that uncertainty also allows for possibility!

This week's #1 Task: Find a rental home.