Cutest Blog Layout

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just a Few Updates

Hi.  Our summer break has officially started with pool passes and a daily sitter.   The children have yet to sleep past 6:30 am...even though I've been keeping them up later.  But I've gained two hours each day without the commute to various schools - I'm already appreciating that!

I believe that our mouse has exited the house.  No evidence since last week sometime.

Sometimes I wish we getting married on June 20 instead of July 20.  I'm looking forward to living as a family.  Other times I get anxious thinking about moving and blending and being a large(r) family. There will be a learning curve for all of us.  But I'm very excited for the challenge!

My children have sunburns.  They are currently obsessed with Netflix and pretzels. 

I had a banner weekend where we celebrated Mr. Wonderful's birthday with the complete family at the Japanese Steakhouse and enjoyed strawberry shortcake.  We took a lovely walk downtown on the unusually cool evening with pleasant company and conversation.  I purchased new shoes, got a new phone and got to eat at Chuy's all on the same day!  Wow!

Today, we have family portraits and I'm addressing invitations.  My idea of a modern romantic summer wedding is coming together and I can already tell that I will wish for more time with my family and friends. 

My heart is full today, thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment