Cutest Blog Layout

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Another Journal

The seasons are changing here as the harsh, blinding rays of summer lengthen to the golden beams of autumn.  My life is in a season of consistency and less change, too, and yesterday I completed the final page in my current journal.  I'm always a bit surprised to actually arrive at the last page...the story is not yet complete.

I remember the various seasons of my life by the journals I used to reflect upon them.  Those journals are treasures to me.  I get to start a new one today!  What adventures will it hold?  What concerns, what joys, what change?  I have given my life to be lived for Christ and as such the pages are His to write.  I anticipate the story ahead.

Do you journal? In what ways to you measure your days?  

No comments:

Post a Comment