Cutest Blog Layout

Friday, May 21, 2010

Ugh!

Yesterday was the first day and night that the children went to be with their father.  I'm having a really hard time with this, mostly because they feel out of my reach and I feel forced to send them.  Truly, yesterday wasn't hard - they were really looking forward to their "sleepover" and I can appreciate a break.  Still, to not have a say in the matter for future weeks is tough.

I stayed very busy, working late then going to the counselor, followed by dinner with my mother and grocery shopping.  By the time I got the groceries put away, changed the sheets, vacumed, it was 11:30 pm.  I was still awake at 1 am.  I'm having a hard time with this adjustment.  Hopefully I'll learn and it will become easier.

This is the part I hate the most!  However, I have a feeling that the children had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment