Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, August 29, 2011

Comeback Choices

Do you need a comeback?  I do, and I love a comeback story!  For me, life waas trucking along fairly predictably, much the way I dreamed and imagined when I was blindsided by demise of our marriage.  The setback was deep and I feel like for more than three years I've sort of been waiting for a new vision of my life.  I have no idea how it will turn out, but I'm ready to stage my own comeback, stepping out and taking a risk in order to move forward - really just to at least MOVE.  I don't want to feel stuck forever!

So, here's where I feel stuck:
  1. Motherhood
  2. Finances
  3. Career
  4. Relationships
Okay, pretty much every area seems to need a bit of overhaul and the truth is, I'm a bit stumped as to how to move forward.  I'm going to hash out each of these areas in journal-like fashion here this week and I'm really hoping for feedback.  I feel like I need a mentor or coach of sorts to help me along.  I don't want my journey to stall and feel like I am in a place where I have the emotional space to tackle these issues.

Also, to any fellow bloggers - where do you get the great conceptual images?  So far, I just use most of my own photography because I don't know all the rules of usage. 

What's everyone up to this bright Monday?

2 comments:

  1. Many of the same things that I'm working out myself right now. Looking forward to reading your thoughts/ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you. Think of you often. Hope you have a fantastic week! Amy S.

    ReplyDelete