(That I learned from my own mother)
1. It's completely necessary to lick the beaters when baking.
2. If you make your bed upon waking, it's easier to resist crawling back in after a shower.
3. Reading is the best way to imagine yourself into another world
4. Gardens are magical.
5. People are more important than things.
6. To a child, love is spelled T-I-M-E.
7. It's okay, even beneficial to build some me-time margin into the schedule.
8. Do the hard stuff first and it won't be hanging over your head during the fun stuff.
9. There is something to celebrate every single day and it is possible to infuse fun into every season of life.
10. Mothers need other moms, their own and friends - cheerleaders who journey with us.
Happy Mother's Day to all!