Cutest Blog Layout

Friday, May 4, 2012

Girl Talk

I have a rich group of friends who live nearby and we gather at least once a month for simple fun like dinner or a movie.  I enjoy relationships at church, too, through small group and my single moms class.   And this week, I’ve got some issues that need female help.
#1 – I am in the middle of a serious hair crisis!  I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I felt like I fried my hair with the at-home keratin treatment.  Things have not gotten better.  My hair has breakage for at least three inches, the texture is brittle and dry, the color has lightened to a bleached out non-color ick.  I need help!  I’ve been trying to grow out my hair and it is just past my shoulders … do I have to cut it off and start over?
#2 – I am going to the beach in six weeks.  SIX WEEKS!  What does one need for a week at the beach, with a boyfriend and family?  What can I do to look 10 pounds lighter? 
#3 – I need to purge my closets and corners.  Any good tips that don’t involve a garage sale?
#4 - Do you have a favorite color for toe nail polish?  I think this is pretty fun!
Pinned Image
source
My weekend is full!  I have a date tonight, shopping tomorrow, clean-up for house showing on Sunday plus all the normal activities of a household with three children.  I’m getting used to our new parenting schedule, though, which feels nice.  Next week I have a birthday boy!