Cutest Blog Layout

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Recent Reading

The house cleared out and quieted down so quickly as all our children went to their other parents' to continue their celebrations.  In the quiet mess that remains, I'm grateful for sweet memories.  I've enjoy reading and catching my breath after the fun.  Here are some great reads I've enjoyed:

I'm so glad I'm not the only mother who still serves hot dogs!  This author shares my perspective of not aiming for perfect, but real motherhood.  Love it!  The Mom Confession

I love remembering that It's Supposed to be Hard.  Usually that's when we're doing something right!

I don't think everyone can or should stay married, but this has a lot of important information: We Are That Family

If you are in a relationship, review these traits in full honesty.  I wish I had the courage to face the truth decades ago: Red Flags

As we end this year, may 2013 didn't turn out the way you expected - I understand that and this post speaks right to it: If 2013 Wasn't What You Expected

Don't forget that holidays will come and go but the memories are what will last forever.  This mom is doing it right!  A Single Mom Christmas

Such important reminders about setting boundaries and owning your feelings - I love this! 
Simple Solutions for the Most Complicated Time of Year

1 comment:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be glad you did

    ReplyDelete