Cutest Blog Layout

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Powerless

I feel so angry at myself because I felt powerless last night against M's verbal attack and his taking something very precious to me.  He took the photo albums of each child's first year...these are abolute treasures to me.  Hours of time and memories that can never be replaced are contained in those albums.   I tried to refuse, but then was pressured or bullied or guilted or whatever into sending them with M.  I'm so mad, at him for requesting it and at myself for giving in.  Why did I do that?  Sometimes I so badly want to do the right, the kind, the nice thing that I give into things that I do not want to do!   

He says he will return them after the weekend...please, God, let this be true!

I had trouble sleeping last night because of my agitation over this.  Thankfully, I believe I have access to all the original digital images, but still - I am just sick believing these albums may be lost from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment