My list of challenges has not been eliminated, yet I'm working on plans to address each situation. In the meantime, today is going to be a good one! Last fall I sold our Little Tykes swing set, which my children had mostly outgrown - I hope another family is enjoying it. Today a bigger, wooden swing set is being set up in our back yard. We have saved birthday money, great grandma helped with a few suprpise 'swingset checks' and finally the money we earned from items sold at a garage sale last week put us over the top to purchase a fun play set from a friend. Yes, her children are in a season ahead of mine and so she offered to let me buy it from them. The cherry on top is that her husband is setting it up! Yay!
How can a day with a new (to us) swing set not be a good one?
Other good news?
- A friend is delivering her baby boy right now.
- I went to dinner with a new friend last night - hope the friendship grows.
- God has provided so much and I know he will continue.
- My firstborn loved his first week at day camp!
- One week from now is vacation.