Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, December 26, 2011

Liebster Award - What are we talking about?

Shelby of the Working Moms Blog has encouraged me in my posting for some time and recently honored me with The Liebster Award.  I admit, I had to figure out exactly what that meant ... and it pleased me so much to be nominated by another blogger!



Here is the explanation according to her site:

The Liebster award originated in Germany. (The word “Liebster” is a term of endearment; “beloved person.”) The aim of the award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
***
These are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the Karma!
6. Right click on the award image to save it to your computer and then upload to your blog!

 In accepting, I get to pass along the recognition:

It's All About Balance - April is fantastic and I consider her among my bloggy BFF's
Lemongrass - Vanessa is a gem, and an early encourager
Postcards From a Peaceful Divorce - oh to have this kind of grace
Giving Up on Perfect - Mary is my hero because she tells it like it is
Creative Little House - Julie is a childhood friend-turned-blogger: way to go Jules!

10 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks, Missy! Looking forward to checking out the other award winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://youtu.be/SPKZ78cIH8c

    I have already com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you tag life doesn't have to be perfect to be great. Very uplifting. Remember James tells us that whoever asks for wisdom will receive it. I only told my daughter the other day how happy God is when we ask for such things

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://youtu.be/zXKV78VERio
    봐보세요. 많은 도움이 되실꺼여요

    ReplyDelete
  5. With video, I wonder why my heart beats

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you do find out it's a surprise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have come?
    Does not understand you.

    ReplyDelete