Cutest Blog Layout

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Year Is Almost Gone

I am amazed that 2011 is coming to a close.  I believe I will remember this year fondly...there have been a lot of firsts and and lots of fun. Christmas was a sweet time, things went fairly smoothly with the ex and the kiddos seemed to have an easy time with the switcheroo.  It's never fun to send them off, especially on a holiday.  Still my own evening was relaxing and fun.  Now we're visiting distant family and I'm just exhausted from trying to cram too much into too little time.

I haven't had much time to think about 2012 - I know there are some things I hope to leave in the past, I know there are some things I hope to add.  I know there are lots more that I haven't had time to think about yet.  I feel like it's time to get serious about what I want for me.  No more excuses, 2012 needs to be a year of action.

My "one word" for 2011 was Wisdom.  I can't say I've gained much, yet the awareness helps me be more intentional.  I'm thinking over some words for 2012.  It will probably be mid-January before I've settled on one.

I'm okay with that.