Cutest Blog Layout

Friday, September 7, 2012

An Update & A Preview

I am super-busy but feeling super-productive!  Here are some updates and upcoming notes ...
  • School, soccer, Awana, church: we are busy!
  • My home will go back on the market officially on October 1.
  • I'm doing home maintenance and seasonal chores like crazy!
  • I can't wait to show you my organized pantry - woo hoo!
  • I'm purging all sorts of of things and it feels great.
  • I long for a new recliner.
  • I worry less than I used to, but it still creeps up on me at times.
  • It is great to be back in small group at church - love those girls!
  • We found a puppy.  We fell in love.  We found its owners.  Even I was sad.
And coming soon -
  • We need to get back to the mountains, it's been too long.
  • Cooler weather is predicted for next week.
  • I plan to move my boots from the top shelf to the closet floor. 
  • I have a new babysitter scheduled for fall break.
  • My sister is coming to visit at the end of the month - YAY!
  • The van has lasted for over a year without any major repairs needed.  Now I need new tires, breaks and a bit of body work.  Ick.
  • Mr. Wonderful will have to help me with transportation while my van gets worked on (note to self: ask him!)
  • Oh, he looks cuter than ever in soccer shorts!
Tonight is a night to hang out with my peeps.  First my children when they come home from school, then over to Mr. Wonderful's home and his girls.  Tomorrow morning I'll exercise with a friend then go to a soccer game.  I hope to get my bathroom and bedroom taped off for painting.  Ick.  And take a load to the Habitat Store.  We may venture to the mountains Sunday after church.

Does anyone else have fun weekend plans? 


No comments:

Post a Comment