Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, September 24, 2012

Moody Monday - Cranky!

My allergies have been at full scream for the past couple of weeks, and this weekend all that drainage seems to have become infected.  Because my head fills up like a fishtank and it feels like a brick between my eyes, I have trouble sleeping.  Then, in order to alleviate the pressure, I think a 3 am bath sounds like a good idea and I sit in a steamy tub with a hot washcloth on my face trying to find relief.  It does feel better, but it doesn't last.  So then I get back into bed only to roll from side to side as one nostril fills, then the other.  Such a night leads to a very cranky morning.

Sigh. 

This is not a great way to start the week.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations :)

    You've been awarded - The Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://sanhitabaruah9.blogspot.in/2012/09/the-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy, I am just finding your blog now and first of all, I love that you share your journey! It helps me to know I am not alone. I have had the same experiences with allergies, and I suggest you do what I have done because it worked for me....I started taking Juice+. You can find them online. I do not sell them or make any money on suggesting them to you. They are healthy supplements that are fruit and vegetable enzymes in easy to take pill form. They have helped my allergies to become less intence and manageable. They help me get a good night sleep too!
    Again, thanks for sharing. I think your idea of Moody Mondays is great too!

    ReplyDelete