Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, December 31, 2012

Moody Monday - New Year's Eve


Pinned Image
source
  
It's been a fun week indeed and the fun continues with family visiting for another few days.  I'm so grateful for family and connections that last a lifetime.  We traveled through a blizzard to be with our far-flung family and brought some back with us.  The days there were too short, and it will be far too long till we can return. Sigh.

2012 was a fantastic year!  There were ups and downs, as always in this life, but it has been a joyful year for me.  I'm looking forward to 2013, and I have plans and hopes ... but I've really learned that there is no way to predict how it may turn out.  There is such a fine balance between planning/preparation and waiting on the Lord to see how things will unfold. 

I was very optimistic about the start of 2012, I feel a bit more uncertain and hesitant about 2013 - I can't explain why, just my gut feeling.  But I'm not worried or anxious.  God has been so good to me.

I hope your year and your perspective are hopeful and open to possibility.  I'll be ringing in the year with games and chili - what about you?

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Missy! May the Lord bring you the peace, happiness and contentment that you are so very deserving of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara - I hope it is a great year for all!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I'm praying 2013 will be a good year. We're spending the evening (well I should amend that to I'm spending the evening, since the Superhero is sound asleep) praying for the safe delivery of our first great grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Have a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete