This Monday after time change is always challenging. Last night, it felt early so I didn't go to bed till after 11 pm ... and then the alarm at 5:40 am felt terribly early! But she survived and everyone made it home. Mr. Wonderful and I had some extra time alone this weekend. My mother is in town and acted as babysitter while we went on a date! It felt special and while our conversation was heavy at times, it was deep and necessary and good.
Here are my weekend highlights:
- We had the first day of 2013 that we could go outside without jackets.
- My parents arrived for an extended visit.
- Date night with Mrs. Wonderful: sharing fears and discussing the future, close bonding time.
- Church and showing my parents where we worhsip.
- Early morning snuggles with my firstborn.
- Shopping for a wedding dress with my mother!