Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, May 5, 2014

Life

Quick Post of What's Going on...

  • Today, I'm putting Mother's Day items into the mail.  Nothing has made me more grateful and aware of my own mother and grandmothers than becoming one myself.  This is my first year ever to have a Mother-in-law!
  • The most important game of our soccer season happens tonight - since my hubby is the Coach, you can bet we'll be there!  I'm so hoping to continue our current 5 game winning streak.  Way to go, Mr. Wonderful!
  • I'm sitting in amazement that my first born will be ten years old this week. Ten. Wow.  
  • All-at-once spring is giving way to summer, school will be out in just over two weeks and once again life marches on.  Why does this always surprise me?
  • I'm trying to schedule a get together with distant friends and hoping it works out for us to be together this year.  Last year, we all gathered for my wedding, but I was a little preoccupied and didn't fully appreciate and soak up the togetherness.  I'm praying for a bond with friends closer to home.
  • Oh and for the first time, my three "little" children consumed an entire pack of hot dogs at one meal setting.  With buns and chips.  That seemed like plenty of food, but soon we'll need two packs!
Life is full and good.  There are so many things in my head that I can't wait to share, but my life is prioritized by other things at the moment.  What's consuming you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment