Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, March 19, 2012

Moody Monday: Spring Break Hangover!


Monday morning comes early after a week of relaxed schedule and spring time change.  Ours was a little rough.  All the "together" time was wonderful and we enjoyed a couple of days at a nearby waterpark, lots of outdoor play, walks at the park along with video games and general laziness.  The children also got to spend several days with Daddy, but after being together nonstop for several days, they are pushing each others' buttons and getting easily annoyed.  It's driving me a little crazy and I'm not sure how to be referee!  I've tried not stepping in, but then the conflicts seem to escalate...no easy solution.

I'm thoroughly enjoying our early spring and waking to the sounds of birds chirping.  Getting outside energizes me and our tulips are already blooming - almost a month earlier than most years!

Mr. Wonderful and I have had some recent "Defining The Relationship" talks.  He remains my heart's desire and we are making plans for Easter and even a vacation this summer.

Later this week my parents will arrive and we're all excited about a bit of Nana & Papa time!  Spring is such a hopeful season and I've got a big dose of it this year.

May your unfailing love be with us, LORD, even as we put our hope in you.
Psalm 33:22

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring, Missy! This season does bring such hope, doesn't it? A promise of fresh air, bright flowers and sunshine...it's refreshing and invigorating for the spirit. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete