Cutest Blog Layout

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ten Worst Single Mom Moments

10.  Looking at the mess, knowing I'm the only one who is going to be in charge of putting everything back in place - Ugh!

9. Needing to be in four places at the same time.

8. Witnessing an exciting 'first' and not feeling like anyone else in the world can share that moment.

7. Hearing the pain and being unable to fix it.

6. Forcing myself to hold it together when I really wanted to fall apart.

5. Failing to fix the ice maker for the 4th time - seriously?

4. Passing around a virus every 48 hours ... for  a week!

3. Waving goodbye to my life as they drive away for a week of vacation memories without me.

2. Waking up to a quiet Christmas morning - alone.

1. Driving my child home from a tonsilectomy - he was in pain and vomiting from the anesthesia but while I was driving to the pharmacy to get his prescription filled, my van simply died.  It was just the two of us, both in tears and I didn't know who to call. 

It's not just the 'single' that makes mommy moments tough - please share!