Cutest Blog Layout

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You are a Treasure!


Do you feel it?  Redeemed?  Remade?  Transformed?  Treasured?  Many times our head knows this is true, but our hearts may struggle to feel it.  Oftentimes I'm so consumed by the busy-ness of the day that I don't even realize by strength is running dry and my soul depleted.  The only way I am refilled is to take few moments to remember Who is in control and that I can relax, rest in His care. 

Lately, I've been enjoying a few momens of solitude with a cup of coffee or tea.  I love the understated colors, the meaningful words along with the feel and shape of these cups!  I want you to enjoy that, too! 

Redeemed Memofolio

And because every single time I do sit for a few minutes, I begin to think of things to do or that should have already been done, I imagine you might do the same thing.  SO, I want someone to have this fun Memofolio.  It's got darling note pads, post-it sheets and all have encouraging words to inspire a person to accomplish all that needs to be done.

It will all arrive in an adorable gift bag and you get to decide whether to enjoy the gift or pass it along!  I love all of the items in the Redeemed Collection from DaySpring.  
Redeemed - I Am Found - Teacup with Lid

What or Who or When do you feel the most treasured?  Answer in the comments for a chance to win the tea cup, Memofolio and gift bag.  Please enter only once and a winner will be drawn on Friday.  I plan on doing another give-away later this month!
Be sure to check back.
FYI - DaySpring gave me the product for review but all opinions are my own. ☺ Phots Credits are stock images from DaySpring.  Thank you!